Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alo-Hello! 3 - It's not just a Happy Holiday ep.2

We're the pawaa paff gal

Well, congratulation

Koharu : Stop touching me....how dare you bastard!!

Ok, that pic of Koharu is cute (i admitted that)...lol....haaa....LinLin with her pigtail...kawaii

urusaiiiii yooooooo!!!


Hey, i knew this guy, his name is John Mullins in Soldier of Fortune XD

These are some of my favourite captions
Risa.............nice..............butt


Risa : #%)*#@&!~@#*^&........puff
Translation : I hope i can kick his(Tsunku) ass........puff

XD

JunJun : I want some speed! Some speed!
owh, yeah? me as well..............*insert own pervy imagination here*

waaaaaaaaa...........arghhhh............urusai!!

Now that was Ai chan

*sorry for the typo XD*

to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment