Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alo-Hello! 3 - It's not just a Happy Holiday ep.3 (END)

LinLin,Reina and Sayu : Love love kitchen!
~kawaiiii~

LOL

I never knew that you're that stupid XD

~kawaiiii~

Sayu : That's pretty cute. (urggh...that's teribble)

Nevermind, you're good to go

I hope she didn't meant it.

wow, you're so "clever"

Hey, how come you want to be a housewife? XD

wow, sweat..........~slrrpppppp~
XD


owh, damn...Reina, please don't do that again ~nosebleed~

~priceless~

I've gotta say that this cake looks awesome and beautifully decorated by the three, looks delicios too........~yummy~

You're breathing too much, you're "wild"................gross

*insert own pervy imagination here*

Finally, the most favourite caption......the greatest duo, TakaGaki

[END]

That's all, i knew my "Alo-Hello! 3 - It's not just a Happy Holiday" was suck, there's not much interesting "story", just some boring caption, simple description(it's not a description really), it's just i want to share with you my favourite screencaps from Alo-Hello! 3. Actually, there's too many screencaps in my computer but i'm too lazy to upload all of them XD ..and sorry for the typo since my english is suck.

This Alo-Hello! 3 was fun really but i admitted that the 2nd Alo-Hello! far way better than this, which as you can see there's not much activities but only can heard them screaming all the way on this video, as for me, i chose where they were playing, swimming and all in the pool part, that was fun imo, not because i like to see them wearing bikini(i lied), but you can see their excitement, enjoyable to have fun together. I wished i was there....lol.

Now that Alo-Hello! 2 Niigaki Risa was already on H!O tracker, both ISO and DVDrip. I hope H!F would likes to sub that video....onegai...lol...but i'll paste some screencaps in here. Just to make sure that i'm not gonna miss it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment