Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alo-Hello! 3 - It's not just a Happy Holiday ep.1

What i'm bout to tell you that these are only some of my favourite screencaps from Alo-Hello! 3, don't blame me if any of my words make you feeling uneasy, no doubt it will be contain with perverted undertones, bad screencaps and all but i haven't actually said too many bad things about this tho. Please take no offence.REMEMBER, I started out captioning the scene which i found it was interesting, so don't expect me to make the whole clip captioned....lol

I know some of you would say that this Alo-Hello! 3 is not as fun as the previous one, to me, it's quite interesting, tho no "long" travel, there's not much games were played, but the ending where they were had a barbecue was fun IMO. Startoooooooo........



Sayu : Hey, switch with me.
Sometimes, anything that come out from Sayumi's words are cute, the way that she's falling(which is kinda hot..lol) and said that, that was funny when she's already lost but tried to switch it with koharu.

Koharu : I'm the village captain!
owh, yeah? Go back to your village then.........lol

Sayu : Kyaaa~~I'm falling, am i cute?
The way that she's falling, looks like.................*insert own pervy imagination here*
Risa, what are you doing?

Sayu : Yeah I don't count.
Poor Sayu, i hope you'll beat that Koh...........ops...............sorry....This looks like Sayu was all to be blamed for the the team failure.

Risa : yeah, i wanna punch your tummy.
Eri
: Aloha~

JunJun : urgh...my teeth
Sayu : Your teeth not cute as mine...peace~
LinLin : bachirii desu
Koharu : Where's that fucking camera anyway?
I captioning this because of Risa, the way that she acts like she want to punch Eri's tummy...lol...just get on with it XD

Sayu : *damn, i never knew that JunJun already beat me*
JunJun : bla...bla...bla
Why i captioning this? You tell me XD

Mittsi : So if Michisyige-san were to tell you something.
JunJun : *Don't touch me, bitch*
The way that JunJun reacts to Mitsui is interesting, looks like she's in a bad mood.

Sayu and JunJun : nee?~~
~kawaiiii~

Eri : Ah she got me again
Sayu : la..la...la...i am cute...la...la...la
Risa : WTF?!
Risa's reaction priceless XD

Reina : he..he
*whatever..i'm gonna be a leader soon, come on Ai chan, i want you to graduate.....NOW*
Hot chick

Sayu : Okay
OMGWTFLOL, this is one of my freaking awesome caption, i guess you've already knew it...lol...wonder why she's acting like that, LinLin said "saikou"...that's hillarious....lol....man, your body.............*insert own pervy imagination here*

Reina and Mittsi : Actually we kinda look like monkeys.
Actually, both of you did look like monkeys.

Ai : he...he
owh...wow XD

Risa : I did it.
The way that she said that when "succeed" to sit on that float kinda funny tho with her priceless face.

Risa, you did knew that there's cameras there right? Maybe she figured nobody would notice or maybe she just couldn't wait till they finished filming that scene. I thought when she looked down to make sure the lady business was covered was pretty damn funny. But if she needs a good scratch, I'd do that instead of her.........lol....again *insert own pervy imagination here*

I wished that i was that pretty damn lucky dolphin.

She said that in a happy "tune". XD

Just watching Gaki swim is mesmerizing., even when she is swimming, she is so sexy doing it. She looks really cute, like a little kid....congrats to the cameraman for this cute shot....lol

Risa : ~~eehhhh~~
priceless

up...up...and away

Mittsi, your face looks like a bit same as that dolphin XD

If is, you're already dead there XD

lol...Ai chan, why?

Eri...........priceless

Nicely done, IMO that Sayu's nani was pretty damn funny

*sorry for the typo XD*

to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment